Step 1: Select a workflow
Determine which workflow you would like to improve results -- e.g. your onboarding workflow has too many entities going to manual review and you'd like to decrease that number.
Step 2: In the workflow, find the "What If Analysis" link in the top right toolbar
If the What If Analysis option is greyed out and has a tooltip beside it (see above), your workflow might not qualify for What If Analysis at the moment. The following conditions must be met to run What If Analysis against the workflow:
- "Make sure your new workflow is saved"
- To save your workflow, click the "Save" button on the top right corner of the toolbar
- "Start running evaluations through so we can start collecting data" which will happen automatically after saving your workflow
- In order to properly analyze your workflow, we need adequate data!
- We need at least 2 live evaluations sent to the workflow version being edited; sandbox evaluations are not supported.
If the link is clickable, continue to step 3:
Step 3: Start using What If Analysis
Change a threshold on any existing data source, then click the "What If Analysis" link in the top navigation to open the panel. To see impact of the change you just made, click the "run analysis" button!
Threshold panel changes:
Run Analysis button has been clicked:
Things to note
- Does not work with additional data sources (e.g. can't add Blockscore to your workflow and then run what if analysis)
- You can remove data sources
- We will run up to 500 random evaluations
How to read your results
- Black bar = current rate for each outcome
- Purple bar = What If rate for each outcome
- Bold percentage above an outcome indicates a percent change for any deltas