Outcomes are the decisions that are handed down once an evaluation is processed through a workflow. Generally, the three outcomes are Approved, Deny, and Manual Review. You can create as many outcomes as your team needs to group entities.
Creating a new outcome in the workflow:
- Navigate to the workflow and version you want to update
- Click the “outcomes” button on the top right of the workflow
- Click “create new outcome” and label
- Link to a dependent action (chain symbol in tags) to add logic
- Adjust the new outcome statement in logic (logic reads top to bottom) see photo below
- Click “X” in the top right corner to exit view
- Click “Save” to create a new workflow version
Be sure to confirm the “If/Then/Else” logic statements in your outcome, to ensure the entity flows through it properly. The “Else” logic outcome will be the catch-all for any evaluations that don’t fit in the groups above. New outcomes will be added to the top. You may need to modify the rules depending on the desired result.
Please note: Not all agents will have access to this action! Confirm with an admin before saving any changes.
If you need to make this change you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org