Create new custom outcomes or manage existing custom Outcomes.
Find the Outcomes page through the Alloy menu under Settings > Outcomes.
Alloy’s three default outcomes available for a workflow are:
- Manual Review
You are not limited to these three default outcomes and can add as many custom outcomes based on your team's needs.
You can add new outcomes in two different locations in the dashboard - on the settings page or directly in the workflow you want to update.
Adding or managing custom outcomes through the Outcomes Setting
Create a custom Outcome
- Navigate to Settings from the left-hand menu
- Within Settings, click on the Outcomes setting
- Add the name for the custom outcome to the Name field.
- Click the “Create” button to save
Any new Outcomes added here will be available to use on any Workflow you want to update.
Delete a custom Outcome
- Go to Settings and click on Outcomes
- Locate the outcome you want to remove and click the “trash” icon
Once a custom Outcome is used in at least one Workflow, deleting the Outcome will prompt a confirmation window on whether or not to proceed. It will list the Workflow the custom Outcome is used in.