What are the password complexity requirements?
- The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- The password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one number.
- The password must contain at least one special character.
- The new password must be different from the last 4 passwords.
How often are agents required to change their passwords?
Passwords expire every 90 days. Agents can update their passwords after confirming their email addresses.
Are accounts locked after several unsuccessful password attempts?
After 7 consecutive password attempts, agents will be locked out for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, an additional 6 successive attempts will result in another 30 minutes lockout. After 30 minutes, 18 unsuccessful password attempts in total will result in a permanent account lockout that will require an account administrator to unlock the agent account.
How can you unlock locked agent accounts?
The account administrator can unlock the locked agent account in Settings > Agent Settings:
Here are some additional related articles: