You can reach out to Alloy Support using the contact form available from within the Alloy dashboard! As Alloy continues to grow we want to ensure our clients can access us and our help center articles when needed.
Using the contact form
1. To contact support, you must be logged into your Alloy customer account.
2. Click on the Contact Support button, to open a modal where you can start typing your question or keywords to search our Knowledge Base first. Based on the keywords inputted, the bot will return the most relevant articles to try to help answer your question.
3. If none of the articles meet your needs, you can click the Contact Us button to open up a form to submit a Support ticket. The form will include a text field where you can type your question. Note: Your name and email will auto-populate and cannot be changed.
In your request please try to include as much information as possible. Some helpful tips:
- Account Name
- Entity or Evaluation values
- Any screenshots if applicable
4. Once you click Send, a support ticket will be created for you. Further replies from the Alloy Support team will be sent to the email address that was in the Email Address field.
We encourage you to create a profile in our ticket portal to manage all your requests to Support. This portal login is for Alloy customers to use to keep track of open tickets.
Follow the steps below to sign up for the Alloy ticket portal:
1. Visit https://help.alloy.com/hc/en-us
2. On the upper right-hand corner, click Sign in
3. Click on Sign Up, to create a new account. (Note: These are separate credentials from your Alloy account)
4. Fill out the required information (Full name and email)
5. Click Sign Up
6. You will then receive an email from Zendesk to create a password and you’re all set!