When a customer hits submit on their application, Alloy begins its process via API. The applicant’s data (typically name, address, DOB, SSN, email address, and phone number) is run through selected third party data sources, which are previously customized by Alloy's client with just a few clicks in the dashboard. Then, based on these aggregated data source results, a decision is made instantly on whether the application is approved, denied or sent to manual review. All this happens in the Alloy Platform within a few seconds, and the decision as well as the data behind the decision is made fully transparent and remains logged & auditable.
Every part of how these decisions are made is entirely customizable. The data sources that are used, the order in which they are run, how decisions are made and rules applied, and much more, are transparent and configurable with just a few clicks in Alloy’s web-based dashboard.
Alloy Dashboard Overview
When you sign in, the Alloy Dashboard homepage will look like this:
On the left panel, you'll find:
- Evaluations: Contains a list of all the evaluations run in your account
- Entities: Contains a list of all the entities that have been evaluated and their linked events
- Review Queue: Contains all pending evaluations awaiting manual review
- Application Queue: Contains all applications that went through a Journey *
- Case Management: Contains all cases triggered by special alert tags in a Transaction Monitoring workflows *
- Workflows: Contains all Workflows and Workflow versions
- Journeys: Contains all Journeys and Journey versions *
- Settings: Contains account information, reason codes, tags, outcomes, review reasons and more
* These menu options are only available if enabled for your account